1224 Keystone Way Vista, California 92081 (760) 599-3991
Since 1996 Family Owned & Operated
Perfect Timing Auto Repair
I. Perfect Timing Auto Repair (PTA) has different levels of warranty coverage. PTA warrants that it will either provide a replacement part, or repair any PTA installed part, that is defective in material or workmanship in accordance with the following conditions:
A. BASIC coverage, SUBLET labor coverage, and REMANUFACTURED parts coverage: PTA will repair or replace defective parts or labor for 12 months or 12,000 miles, from the date/mileage of purchase, whichever occurs first, on labor that we perform and/or on new or remanufactured parts that we provide. Warranty repairs must be done at PTA, unless the car is not drivable and out of the area, in which case, PTA may authorize another repair shop to repair the car, provided:
1. PTA reserves the right to tow the car to our shop, or provide the required parts to the PTA- authorized shop.
2. Labor prices cannot exceed the Mitchell or Alldata estimating guide for time allotted to labor.
3. Maximum allowable hourly labor rate is $50 per hour.
4. Maximum warranty payment is to be no more than the cost of actual repair of the failed part or labor operation, or the total cost of the initial repair.
5. The authorized repair shop must be an AAA shop participating in the AAR Program.
6. Authorization must be given by fax, before work begins, in accordance with California state laws for estimating costs and estimating additional work needed. A fax authorization by PTA will be binding on all parties.
7. PTA assumes no liability to pay for any other costs resulting from the failure of the part or labor, such as hotel, rental car, or any secondary events, foreseeable or not, such as accidents or costs resulting from the primary event.
B. USED PARTS, CLIENT SUPPLIED PARTS. We prefer not to install used parts or client supplied parts. If a used or client supplied part is the only way to achieve client satisfaction, the client acknowledges that those parts are not warranted by PTA. The labor to install such parts is warranted under the BASIC coverage.
C. NOT COVERED. The items listed below are not covered under any PTA warranty:
1. Damage to a PTA supplied part which was caused by a non-PTA supplied part is not covered.
2. Labor costs for “over-the-counter” or customer provided parts are not covered.
3. Maintenance costs, adjustments or calibrations are not covered.
4. Removal, repair, misuse, negligence, accidents or modifications made to a PTA supplied part or PTA labor operation will void the warranty.
5. If we are not able to verify either the mileage or age of the repair, we reserve the right to void the warranty.
6. Incidental or consequential damages resulting from breach of this written warranty (such as phone calls, loss of time, inconvenience, or commercial loss) are not covered.
7. Any implied warranties, including those of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose are expressly limited to the terms of this warranty. The performance of repairs or the replacement of the part is the exclusive remedy under this warranty or any implied warranty. PTA does not authorize any person to create for it any other obligations of reliability in connection with PTA parts, labor, sublet labor, or remanufactured parts.
8. Labor, parts and other costs (such as lubricants) connected with service maintenance are not part of this warranty. Service adjustments, such as calibration or alignments, are not covered.
9. This is the only express warranty authorized by PTA.
II. OWNER’S RESPONSIBILITY
To obtain this warranty coverage, return the vehicle to PTA. Since warranty coverage periods are calculated on a time or mileage basis from the time or mileage of purchase, it is recommended that you retain proof of purchase with the receipt of the repair. PTA reserves the right to verify all requests for warranty coverage.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights.
Revised as of 08-17-13.